If you have a loved one who is struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, Care Recovery Services wants you to know that your voice matters. Our mission is to help families affected by addiction come together as a unified front. The unified front is not against your loved one, it's against your loved one's addiction. We know that the secret to intervention success is working together and not backing down.
Unfortunately, dealing with an addict can be exhausting. The dissapointments that families are faced with seem to be never ending. But the truth is that as long as an addicts family does not come together and establish firm boundaries, the cycle will continue. Addiction has a way of creating divides within the family on which it thrives. Before you even realize, you are directly or indirectly catering to your loved one's addiction. Family members get put into situations that they never thought they'd see themselves in.
What's worst is that often times family disagree on how to handle the addict. One person might take a soft approach out of fear and worry. The addict then conditions these easy targets to enable them. Others will see behind what's happening and sit back in disbelief.
Who are we?
We are Care Recovery Services and our goal is to save lives through the life changing process of addiction intervention. Our interventionists have had decades of experience in staging interventions. We have created our own intervention staging literature. When offer high quality drug and alcohol addiction interventions for a low flat rate. Our intervention specialist's goal is to use their experience and knowledge of addiction to educate and empower families. We know that an addicts chances of changes are higher if the family also makes changes. That's what our interventionists strive to do. We are about bringing the entire family unit together when possible to fight back against addiction. Everything we do, we do it together. Families shouldn't feel as if they are in this alone.
We Expose Addiction Myths
Care Recovery Services is all about exposing myths behind addiction and intervention. The reason why we are passionate about this is because addiction is dangerous in and of itself, but myths and misinformation have made it more deadly. It pains us to think about those who have passed away because their family was misinformed. The most dangerous addiction myths are the ones that keep families from taking action.
When a family doesn't take action, their loved one continues on down a road with only a few possible ends - jails, institutions, or death. Our interventionists at Care Recovery Services strive to inform families truthfully about addiction.
What We Do
- Take families through the intervention process.
- Educate families on the disease of addiction.
- Secure help for struggling addicts and alcoholics.
- Come alongside families and provide support.
- Teach families how to deal with their addicted loved on.
- Provide recovering addicts long-term support.
- Dispell any myths associated with addiction.
- Lessen addiction stigma with true understanding.
- Help families come together as a unified front.
More About Us
- Our interventionists have decades of experience staging interventions.
- Our interventionists have ALL been through addiction themselves.
- We have the unique capability to truly understand where your loved one is.
- We are able to arrange interventions quickly and effectively.
- We take confidentiality seriously.
- Our intervention specialists truly know how to deal with the disease of addiction.
- We use several different intervention models.
- We customize addiction interventions to fit your loved one's unique needs.